In a spurt of boredom last night I decided to head out to HomeDepot and get some Plasti-dip and do my front grill. It is something I’ve wanted to do for a while and I figured why not. There’s countless videos online of how to do this, so I won’t go into super detail, I’ll just provide a time-lapse of the process:
Grill pulled off the car:
First coat applied after covering the logo:
Final (4th) coat, emblem still taped:
Tape peeled off:
I really like this look. I’ll have better pictures of the whole car here soon. I’ve been meaning to get my camera setup and so some actual photos instead of these crappy cell phone shots. But as for this project, I’m really pleased with the result. Even better is that my wife likes it too!